Soups & Salads
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10-20 minutes
- 1 can Pickwell Farms Whole Kernel Corn
- 1 can Wylwood Light Kidney Beans
- 1 can Pickwell Farms Diced Tomatoes
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 3 pkgs Senora Verde Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup Coburn Farms Shredded Cheddar
NotesTip: Top with Senora Verde Tortilla Chips for some crunch!
- Brown the ground beef in a big soup pot.
- Once browned, add corn, kidney beans, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning and about 1 1/2 cups of water. Simmer for 5 minutes, then stir in half of the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Cook for another 10 to 20 minutes. After the soup is cooked, crush a handful of tortilla chips into the bottom of each soup bowl, then add the taco soup.
- Top with a handful of shredded cheese.