Soups & Salads
Chunky Chicken Noodle Soup
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 10 Minutes
Cook Time 15 Minutes
- 1 tsp. Medeiros olive oil
- ½ a small onion, ¼-inch dice (about ¼ cup)
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and sliced ¼-inch thick (about ½ cup)
- 1 celery rib, sliced ¼-inch thick (about ½ cup)
- ½ tsp. Marcum garlic and herb seasoning blend
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can Marcum chicken broth
- ½ cup cooked chicken, shredded or diced
- 1 cup Mantia’s egg noodles
- Marcum salt & ground black pepper
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in medium-sized sauce pot.
- Add the onions, carrot, celery and garlic and herb seasoning blend. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth to the pot, cover, and bring to a boil.
- Add the noodles and boil, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until noodles are tender. Stir in the chicken and cook for 1-2 minutes or chicken is heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.