Soups & Salads
Chunky Chicken Noodle Soup
Prep Time 10 Minutes
Cook Time 15 Minutes
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup onion, small dice
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and sliced ¼-inch thick
- 1 celery rib, sliced ¼-inch thick
- ½ tsp. garlic and herb seasoning blend
- 1 14.5-oz. can chicken broth
- ½ cup cooked chicken, shredded or diced
- 1 cup egg noodles
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in medium-sized saucepan.
- Add the onions, carrot, celery and garlic and herb seasoning blend. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth to the pot, cover, and bring to a boil.
- Add the noodles and boil, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Stir in the chicken and cook for 1-2 minutes or chicken is heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.