Soups & Salads
Pea and Bacon Salad
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 0minutes
- 1 (16-oz.) bag Pickwell Farms frozen peas, thawed
- 6 slices Farmington bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¾ cup Coburn Farms shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ small onion, finely minced (about ¼ cup)
- ¼ cup Coburn Farms sour cream
- ¼ cup Kurtz mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Marcum dry parsley flake
- 1 tsp. Kurtz apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. Ginger Evans granulated sugar
- Marcum salt & ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the peas, bacon and cheese.
- In small bowl, prepare the dressing. Combine onion, sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley flake, vinegar and sugar. Mix until smooth.
- Pour dressing over the pea mixture and mix gently to combine.
- For more developed flavor, allow salad to sit in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve chilled.