Soups & Salads
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Serves Five 1-cup servings
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 Minutes
- 1 Tbsp. Medeiros canola or vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, ½ -inch dice (about 1 cup)
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can Pickwell Farms diced tomato
- 1 (8-oz.) can Pickwell Farms tomato sauce
- 1 (1-oz.) packet Marcum chili seasoning
- 1 (16-oz.) package Market Selections pulled chicken or pork
- 1 (15-oz.) can Wylwood dark red chili beans, drained and rinsed
- Heat the oil in a large sauce pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the diced tomato, tomato sauce, chili seasoning, and pulled chicken or pork. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Gently stir in the beans and simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with shredded cheese and sour cream, as desired.