Soups & Salads
Italian Lentil Salad
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 0 Minutes
- 1 cup Wylwood lentils
- ⅓ cup Kurtz Italian dressing
- 1 tsp. Marcum dry parsley flake
- 2 packed cups fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 3-4 green onions, thinly sliced (about ¼ cup)
- 1 red bell pepper, ½-inch (about 1 cup)
- 1 (2.5 oz.) can Kurtz sliced black olives, drained
- ½ cup shredded or grated Coburn Farms parmesan cheese
- Marcum salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- Cook the lentils according to the “Salad” preparation directions. When desired softness is reached, rinse lentils under cold water.
- In a large bowl, toss the lentils with the remaining ingredients in the bowl and mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Chill salad for 30 minutes before serving.