Soups & Salads
Tomato Mozzarella Salad
Prep Time 1 hour & 10 - 15 minutes
Cook Time 0
- 1 pint, halved Cherry Tomatoes
- 1-1/2 cups Coburn Farms Mozzarella Cheese Chunks
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Marcum Basil, sliced in thin ribbons
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp Iodized Salt
- Dash of Ground Black Pepper
- To make the dressing, combine vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Slowly whisk in olive oil and blend well.
- Add tomatoes, cheese, shallot and basil and toss well with the dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate salad for at least an hour, stirring once or twice to ensure that the flavors are well blended.
- When ready to serve, transfer to a serving dish using a slotted spoon to eliminate any excess moisture.