Soups & Salads
Prep Time 10 Minutes
Cook Time 10 Minutes
- 2 Cups Leftover ham, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 can sliced olives, drained and rinsed
- 2 Hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 Medium Tomato, chopped
- 1 Can Wylwood Corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 Bag Spring Green Mix
- 3 Slices Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 Bottle Salad Dressing
Notes<p>Try adding your favorite berries like raspberries or strawberries for some extra sweetness.</p>
<p>Having a party? Make this a layered salad in a glass parfait dish for a beautiful display!</p>
- On a large platter or bowl, place spring green mix.
- Take 2-3 pieces of leftover sliced ham and chop into cubes. Sprinkle on top of salad mix.
- Peel hard boiled eggs and chop. Sprinkle on top of salad.
- Drain corn. Rinse and pat dry with a paper towel. Place on top of salad.
- Chop tomato and avocado and sprinkle on top of salad.
- Sprinkle favorite cheese on top of salad.
- Top with cooked crumbled bacon and sliced almonds.
- Serve with dressing on the side like Portmann's Italian Dressing.