Soups & Salads
Charred Salmon Salad
Prep Time 30 min
Cook Time 15 min
- 4 Salmon Fillets
- 1 Cup Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Marcum Garlic Powder
- 1 Whole Limes
- 2 Bags Your Favorite Salad Mix
- 2/3 Cup Italian Dressing
- 1/2 Cup Ginger Evans Chopped Walnuts
NotesToasting the walnuts will bring out a richer toasted & nutty flavor!
- In a large zip-top bag, combine salmon, pineapple juice, soy sauce & garlic powder.
- Marinate salmon for 30 minutes.
- Spray a large saute pan lightly with Westcott cooking spray.
- Heat pan on medium-high heat until hot.
- Remove salmon from marinade & pat dry.
- Saute salmon filets in hot saute pan for 5 minutes per side, or until brown and thoroughly cooked. Remove.
- Toss salad mix with Portmann?s dressing and set aside.
- Place one serving of salmon on top of one serving of salad.
- Garnish with chopped walnuts. Squeeze lime on top and serve.