Tuna Noodle Mac
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
- 1 box (7.25 oz.) So Cheezy macaroni & cheese
- ¾ cup Coburn Farms milk, divided
- 4 Tbsp. Coburn Farms butter
- 1 can (10.5 oz.) Kaskey’s cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans (5 oz.) Portside chunk light tuna in water, drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) Pickwell Farms sweet peas, drained
- 1 cannister (7.5 oz.) Grissom’s buttermilk biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease a 1 ½ quart casserole dish.
- In a large pot, prepare the macaroni and cheese according to package directions, using ¼ cup milk and 4 tablespoons butter.
- Mix the remaining milk and the cream of mushroom soup into the mac and cheese until it is smooth.
- Gently fold in the drained tuna and peas.
- Add the mixture to the prepared casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes or until the casserole is bubbling.
- Prepare the biscuits according to package directions and serve with the casserole.