Tuna & Avocado Bowls
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
- 1 5-oz. can solid white tuna, drained
- 2 avocados, halved and pitted
- 1-2 limes, juiced (1 Tbsp. juice)
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ packed cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 green onions, whites and greens thinly sliced
- ¼ cup wasabi soy almonds, chopped
- Salt & pepper
- Slice the avocados in half and remove the pits. Using a spoon, scoop out the avocado but leave a barrier of avocado in the shell, about ½ inch around the shell.
- Mash the avocado with the lime juice, soy sauce, garlic powder, cilantro leaves and scallions.
- Fold the drained tuna into the avocado mixture. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Scoop the tuna mixture back into the avocado shells. Top each with wasabi almonds.