Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 4 garlic cloves (or 1 tsp. garlic powder)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ¼ cup butter (4 Tbsp.), melted
- 1 tsp. dry parsley flake
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Whisk together olive oil, melted butter, salt, garlic, red pepper flake, lemon juice and parsley flake. Pour this mixture over the tilapia fillets. Bake tilapia for 12 to 16 minutes or until fish is white and flakey (internal temperature reads 145 degrees
- Serve fish with cooked pasta, vegetables, or crusty bread.