Tangy Cranberry Meatballs
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
- 1 – 1 ½ cups Pickwell Farms Cranberry Jelly
- 15 oz Mantia’s Tomato Sauce
- ¼ cup Kurtz White or Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Marcum Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Marcum Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Marcum Onion Powder
- ¼ tsp Marcum Ground Ginger, optional
- 1 bag (26-oz) Mantia’s Homestyle Meatballs
- Combine all the ingredients, except for the meatballs, in a large pot. Whisk over medium heat until cranberry jelly is fully melted into the sauce, about 5-10 minutes.
- Add the meatballs to the pot, cover, and cook 25 minutes; stirring occasionally.
- Alternately, prepare Tangy Cranberry Meatballs in a slow cooker. Add the meatballs into the slow cooker. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients and pour over the meatballs. Heat on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- After slow cooking, stir the meatballs well.
- Serve Tangy Cranberry Meatballs as an appetizer or hors d'oeuvres using cocktail toothpicks.