Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 0 Minutes
- 1 (14-oz.) package Portside imitation crab meat, thawed and pulled into bite size pieces
- ½ a large red onion, thinly sliced (about ¾ cup)
- ½ a medium cucumber, thinly sliced (about ¾ cup)
- 5 tsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2-3 limes, juiced (about ¼ cup)
- 3 Tbsp. Medeiros vegetable oil or olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Jade Dragon soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Marcum salt
- ¾ tsp. Marcum ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. finely chopped garlic (1 clove)
- ions 1. In a large mixing bowl, combine Portside imitation crab meat, onions, cucumbers and cilantro.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients and pour over the imitation crab and vegetable mixture. Toss to mix.
- Evenly divide into 4 stemmed serving glasses and garnish with fresh cilantro sprigs.