Soy Glazed Salmon Fillets
Prep Time 10
Cook Time 10
- 1/4 C Olive Oil
- 4 Salmon Fillets
- 1/3 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the following ingredients: soy sauce, olive oil, brown sugar, lemon pepper and garlic powder.
- Once well combined, place the fillets in the sauce and marinate for at least 4 hours. (To intensify the flavor, marinate the fillets overnight.)
- Set oven to broil and ensure the rack is approximately 6-inches from the heat. Place each salmon fillet on to a baking sheet and discard the remaining marinade contents.
- Bake salmon for approximately 7-10 minutes on broil until they appear lightly browned; allow to sit 4-5 minutes before serving.