Slow Cooker Italian Pasta Sauce
Prep Time 15
Cook Time 240
- 1 Large Chopped Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Medium Diced Yellow Onions
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Lbs (Casing Removed) Italian Sausage
- 6 (14.5 oz) Cans Garden Diced Tomato Basil, Garlic, Oregano
- To Taste Iodized Salt
- Saute green pepper and onion in olive oil until the onion just begins to turn translucent, for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add sausage to the pan and cook for about 10 minutes, or until brown.
- Pour tomatoes, garlic powder, and salt into the crock pot. Transfer the Italian sausage mixture from the skillet into the crock pot and stir to mix thoroughly.
- Cook on low for about 4 hours. Perfect sauce for your favorite Mantia's Pasta!