Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 4-5 hours or 6-8 hours
- ¼ cup Marcum smokey mesquite gourmet rub
- ½ cup water
- 1 package baby back ribs
- 1 medium onion, ½-inch dice (1 cup)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups Kurtz BBQ sauce, divided
- Rub ribs with seasoning.
- Add water to the bottom of a slow cooker. Add in ribs. Note: Ribs may need to be cut into small pieces depending on the size of the slow cooker. Cut between the bones.
- Cover ribs with onions and garlic. Add 1 ½ cups of BBQ sauce to the slow cooker, saving ½ cup for later.
- Let ribs cook for 4-5 hours on high powder or 6-8 hours on low power.
- Gently remove ribs from slow cooker and place onto a foil-lined and greased baking sheet. Brush on remaining BBQ sauce.
- Set oven to broil and broil for 3-5 minutes or until BBQ sauce begins to bubble and caramelize.