Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
- 1 (14.75-oz.) Portside can pink salmon; drained, skin and bones removed
- 2 Good Nature eggs
- ¾ cup crushed Kiggins corn flakes or Marcum plain breadcrumbs
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced (about ¼ cup)
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 Tbsp. Tipton Grove lemon juice (or 1 fresh lemon)
- 1 Tbsp. Marcum dry parsley flakes
- 1 tsp. Marcum garlic powder
- ½ tsp. Marcum ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. Marcum lemon pepper
- ¼ tsp. Marcum salt
- 1 Tbsp. Medeiros vegetable oil
- ¾ cup Coburn Farms plain yogurt (optional)
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine salmon, eggs, cornflakes, green onion, lemon zest and juice, parsley flake, garlic powder, black pepper, lemon pepper and salt. Allow mixture to rest for 10 minutes.
- Mix ingredients until well combined and shape into three patties.
- Heat the vegetable in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Cook salmon patties until browned on both sides, about 4-5 minutes per side.
- Serve salmon patties with yogurt over a bed of salad greens (optional).