Pulled Pork Mac & Cheese
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 8 – 10 hour or 4 – 5 hours
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 boneless netted pork shoulder roast (4-7 lbs.)
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- ¼ cup apple juice
- 2 7.25-oz boxes mac & cheese
- Combine the seasonings in a small bowl. Rub all sides of the pork roast with rub and place roast into slow cooker.
- Pour apple juice into the slow cooker. Cover and cook on Low Power 8 to 10 hours (High Power: 4 to 5 hours).
- Remove roast from slow cooker into a large bowl; let stand 15 minutes.
- Using two forks, shred meat apart into bite-size pieces; add juices from slow cooker to the meat as needed to moisten. Stir in barbecue sauce to taste.
- Cook mac and cheese according to package directions.
- Serve pulled pork over the mac and cheese. Enjoy!