Party Dogs with Scarves
These bundled up dogs are ready to party. Enjoy this quick and easy meal together and use the time saved to take your family on an adventure. Whether you’re walking through a winter wonderland or admiring the holiday lights, the party happens where loved ones gather.
- 4 Bar-S Jumbo Hot Dogs
- 4 Farmington Bacon Slices
- 4 Grissom's Hot Dog Buns
- Kurtz Condiments (ketchup, mustard, relish)
- Westcott Nonstick Cooking Spray
- Preheat large, lightly-greased, nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Wrap 1 bacon slice around each hot dog. Tuck ends or secure with toothpicks.
- Neatly arrange bacon-wrapped hot dogs in preheated skillet. Cook until heated throughout, approximately 6 to 8 minutes, rotating hot dogs every 2 to 3 minutes to brown all sides.
- Place warm, bacon-wrapped hot dogs in hot dog buns, top with Kurtz condiments of your choice and serve with your favorite, party-pleasing Save-a-Lot soft drinks.