Macaroni and Cheese
Better known as "Mac and Cheese"
Prep Time 20-25 Minutes
Cook Time 15 Minutes
- To taste Salt and Pepper
- 1/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Box Elbow Macaroni
- 2 Cloves, crushed Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Grated Cheese
- 1 Cup Colby Jack Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar
- 2 Cups Milk
- Cook macaroni per package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt butter and cook chopped garlic over medium heat. Cook until garlic is slightly brown.
- In a small bowl, whisk together milk and flour. Add milk and flour mixture to saucepan and continue stirring.
- Add shredded cheese to milk and cook until cheese is melted.
- Once cheese has melted, reduce heat to low. Add parmesan cheese and then salt and pepper to taste.
- Add in cooked pasta and stir until coated in cheese sauce.