J. Higgs Walking Tacos
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
- 1 lb. Ground beef
- 1 (1-oz) pkt Senora Verde taco seasoning
- ⅔ cup Water
- 12 bags J. Higgs single serve chips (Extreme Nacho Cheese, Extreme Ranch, Crunchy Cheezies, BBQ Potato or Classic Potato chips)
- Using the beef, taco seasoning and water; prepare the meat according to taco seasoning package directions.
- Meanwhile, prepare any toppings such as chopping lettuce, tomatoes and onion.
- Walking tacos are the perfect opportunity to personalize your meal! First, choose a flavor of J.Higgs single serving chips. Next, open the bag and scoop in 2-3 tablespoons of taco beef. Finally, add in all your favorite toppings. Grab a fork and dig in!