Honey Teriyaki Salmon
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 35 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Medeiros olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅓ cup + 1 Tbsp. Jade Dragon teriyaki marinade (divided)
- ¼ cup + 1 Tbsp. Bramley’s honey (divided)
- 4 (4-oz.) Portside salmon fillets, thawed
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the green onions, oil, garlic, ⅓ cup teriyaki marinade and ¼ cup honey.
- Place salmon fillets in a resealable bag and pour in the marinade. Marinate the salmon for 30 minutes. Remove salmon from bag and discard the marinade.
- Preheat grill or large skillet to medium heat and oil the grates or the pan. Cook salmon for 4-5 minutes per side, or until salmon easily flakes with a fork.
- Combine the remaining 1 tablespoon each of teriyaki sauce and honey and brush it on to the salmon as it cooks.
- Enjoy with cooked rice, on top of salad greens, or in fusion-style tacos!