Hawaiian Pizza Pineapple Bites
A Carb Free Pineapple Pizza Recipe That is Full of Flavor!
Serves 1-4 people
Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time 15 min
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 medium pineapple, peeled (do not core) & cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
- 1/2 cup of Manita's Roasted Garlic & Herb Pasta Sauce
- 8 slices of America's Choice Select Smoked Ham
- 2 sweet mini-peppers, sliced into rings
- 1/2 cup of Coburn Farms Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup almond slices
- Ground cinnamon
- Preheat your grill at medium-high heat. Rub the canola oil onto the grill grates. When heated, throw the pineapple slices on the grill. Grill on both sides for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the pineapple slices from the grill to top them. Top each slice with 1 tbsp of the pasta sauce, then a slice of the smoked ham, 2-3 pepper rings, 1 tbsp of shredded mozzarella, & then a sprinkle of the sliced almonds. Repeat this for each slice, th
- Transfer to a serving platter and sprinkle each pineapple bite with cinnamon. Serve immediately.