Guacamole Hot Dog
Prep Time 15 Minutes
Cook Time 8-10 Minutes
- 8 Fairgrounds Hot Dogs
- 3 Avocados
- 1/4 Cup Lime Juice
- 1/4 Cup, Finely Chopped Yellow Onions
- 1/2 Cup Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro
- To Taste Salt and Pepper
- 8 Grissom's Hot Dog Buns
NotesAdditional Toppings: fresh chopped jalapenos, fresh tomatoes, crumbled tortilla chips
- GUACAMOLE: Cut avocados in half, remove the core and spoon the green flesh out of the rind.
- Place avocado in a bowl and mash with a fork until smooth. Add 1/4 cup of finely chopped onion, 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes, and 1 tbsp of cilantro. Add 1/4 cup of lime juice. Mix well. Salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- HOT DOG: Cook hot dogs on grill over medium-high heat until warmed through (6-8 minutes).
- Serve on a Grissom's Hot Dog Bun and top with guacamole.