Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli Pasta
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 5 Minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
- 1 lb. Portside frozen peeled and deveined shrimp; thawed and drained
- ½ tsp. Marcum garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Marcum parsley flake
- 12-oz. steamer bag Pickwell Farms frozen broccoli florets
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 8-oz. (½ box) Mantia’s angel hair pasta
- ¼ cup Coburn Farms butter
- 2 Tbsp. Tipton Grove lemon juice + 2 Tbsp. water
- ¼ cup Mantia’s grated parmesan cheese
- Marcum salt & ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook and drain pasta. Note: angel hair pasta cooks in about 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the shrimp with the garlic powder, parsley flake and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Steam the broccoli in the microwave according to package directions.
- While pasta and broccoli are cooking, melt the butter into a large skillet. Add in the seasoned shrimp and fresh garlic and cook for about 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Flip the shrimp halfway through cooking.
- Add the lemon juice and water mixture to the pan and cook for about 1 minute. Remove skillet from heat. Add the steamed broccoli to the pan (careful not to include any excess liquid from the bag) and mix well. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Stir in grated parmesan cheese.
- Serve shrimp and broccoli over angel hair pasta. Garnish with more parmesan cheese, as desired.