Easy Chicken Quesadillas
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
- To Taste Hot Sauce
- To Taste Sour Cream
- 11 oz jar Jalapeno Nacho Slices
- 2 cans Hargis House Chunk White Chicken, drained
- 1 pkg Flour Tortillas
- 2 tbsp Cheese Sauce
- 15 oz can Whole Kernel Corn
- In a large skillet, place drained chicken on low heat. Add corn, jalapenos and cheddar cheese sauce mix well until cheese sauce softens- approx. 6-8 minutes.
- Remove skillet from stove, spoon the chicken mixture onto one tortilla and place a second tortilla over the mixture (like a sandwich).
- Leave on skillet (low-medium heat) for 2 minutes per side.
- Remove from skillet, cut into 4 pieces and serve with sour cream or your favorite sauce.