Cinnamon Apple Pork Chops
Prep Time 20 Minutes
Cook Time 20 - 30 Minutes
- 1 peeled and sliced Yellow Onions
- 4 boneless Pork Chops
- 2 peeled and sliced Granny Smith Apples
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- Place chopped apples and onion in a small sauce pan with brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and 1/2 tablespoon of butter.
- Toss to coat and cook until apples and onions are soft, about 8-10 minutes over medium heat. Stir often to ensure butter doesn't burn.
- In a medium skillet, melt 1/2 tablespoon of butter over medium-high heat. Once butter has melted, brown pork chops, about 4-5 minutes per side.
- Pour the apple and onion mixture into the skillet over the pork chops and cook until pork chops are cooked through. Serve and enjoy.