Prep Time 15 Minutes
Cook Time 40 Minutes
- 1-2 Cooked, Chopped Chicken Breasts
- 3/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Tsp Paprika
- 1/2 Bag Frozen Peas
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Grated Cheese
- To Taste Salt and Pepper
- 2 Cans Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth 99% Fat Free
- 1 lb Spaghetti
- Cook 1 pound of pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Season chicken breasts with salt, pepper and paprika. Cook as desired, chop and set aside.
- In a pan, melt 2 tablespoon of butter and cook mushrooms until soft.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken broth, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, cheddar cheese, mushrooms, and frozen peas, salt and pepper.
- Carefully stir in spaghetti and chopped chicken into mixture.
- Separate mixture into two greased 8x8inch foil pans or one greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- FREEZE: After step 7 cover pans in foil, label and freeze. When you're ready to cook let it thaw over night and bake like normal.