Brown Sugar Glazed Ham
3 simple ingredients is all you need for this ham: pineapple, brown sugar and ham.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 2 hours
- 1 cup Ginger Evans Brown Sugar
- 2 cans Sliced Pineapple, with Juice
- 1/2 Ham Shank or Ham Butt, Fully Cooked
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place ham in a roasting pan.
- In a sauce pan, heat to medium and combine the brown sugar and pineapple juice - stirring continuously.
- Take pineapple slices and using tooth picks stick to ham all over. If you don't want to do this, pour pineapple slices over ham and into roasting pan.
- Once brown sugar and pineapple juice are combined, remove from heat.
- Pour half of the glaze over the ham.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Pour the rest of the glaze over the ham.
- Bake for 1 additional hour.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!