BBQ Beef Tacos
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Serves 4 (Two 6-inch tacos per serving)
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 0
- 1 (16-oz.) package Market Selections BBQ pulled beef
- 8 Tio Santi (6-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup Coburn Farms shredded taco cheese, divided
- Optional: Senora Verde salsa, Coburn Farms sour cream, shredded lettuce, cilantro, onions
- Reheat the BBQ pulled beef according to package directions.
- Warm the tortillas by microwaving for 30-60 seconds.
- To assemble the tacos, add about ¼ cup of BBQ pulled beef to each tortilla, topped with about 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese.
- Top tacos with salsa, sour cream and shredded lettuce, as desired.