Baked Tuna Cakes
Prep Time 15
Cook Time 30
- 2 Grade A Large Eggs
- 2 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 3 Pouches, drained Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 1/2 cup, diced Onion
- 3/4 cup Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees, Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with foil, and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Whisk eggs in a medium mixing bowl, and add lemon juice. Stir in bread crumbs and parmesan cheese to make a paste.
- Carefully fold in tuna, then diced onion. Continue gently folding until thoroughly mixed. Shape tuna mixture into 6 patties and place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then flip and bake for another 15 minutes. The cakes should be lightly browned.