Teriyaki Beef Kebabs
Prep Time 15
Cook Time 10
- 1/3 cup Teriyaki Marinade
- 2 lbs Beef Tenderloin, cut into 36 cubes
- 3 cloves, finely chopped Garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 6 Metal or Bamboo Skewers
- Combine teriyaki marinade, garlic and pepper into a resealable plastic freezer bag. Add beef, and turn gently to coat beef with marinade.
- Pre-heat grill to high heat. Thread beef onto skewers, and discard marinade. Oil grates on grill.
- Place kebabs onto grill and grill for 8 to 10 minutes, turning once (or until desired doneness).