Orange Glazed Chicken Kabobs
Prep Time 10
Cook Time 6-8
- 1/4 Cup Frozen Orange Juice Frozen Concentrate
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 4 Tbs. Melted Unsalted Butter
- 4, cut into 1 inch cubes Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- Assorted, cut into cubes Fresh Vegetables
- Wooden or Metal Skewers
- Salt and Pepper, To Taste
- Preheat broiler. Meanwhile, stir orange juice concentrate with soy sauce, mustard and butter in a small saucepan over medium-high heat until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Take chicken and thread onto skewers, alternating assorted vegetables with meat. You can use any vegetable you?d like ? Mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, zucchini, squash and more!
- Brush orange mixture evenly over threaded skewers and season with salt and pepper. Bring any remaining glaze to a boil in saucepan, then remove from heat and reserve.
- Set a broiling pan about 6 inches from the heat source, and broil for 6-8 minutes. Turn often, until meat and veggies are browned. Serve kabobs warm with remaining glaze on the side.