Grilled Vegetable Kabobs
Prep Time 25
Cook Time 25
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic, fresh
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/2 Tsp Dried Basil
- To Taste Salt & Pepper
- 1 Package Wooden Skewer Sticks
NotesDon' have an outside grill?
Pre-Heat your oven to 400 degrees and place pan into oven; roast until tender, about 10-12 minutes.
- Choose your favorite vegetables and chop them up into medium sized pieces.
- Thread vegetables onto skewers 1 by
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, oregano and basil. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place skewers onto a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Brush olive oil mixture onto the skewers and let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Place skewers on a hot grill and let them sizzle for 5-6 minutes per side (depending on grill temperature).
- Serve immediately!