Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
Prep Time 5
Cook Time 15
- 1/2 jar Pasta Sauce Traditional
- 1 box Spaghetti
- 1/2 lb Ground Beef
- 1/2 tsp Oregano Crushed
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- to taste Iodized Salt
- to taste Ground Black Pepper
NotesPutting oil in your pasta water won't help the noodles from sticking together. Instead make sure your pot is large enough, and stir frequently during the first few minutes of cooking.
- In a large sauce pot bring enough water to a boil to cook the pasta. Once boiling put in dry pasta and stir, cook until tender.
- In a large skillet, over medium high heat, brown the ground beef. Season with spices, salt, and pepper.
- When meat is all fully cooked pour in sauce and stir to combine.
- Drain noodles and immediately toss with the sauce mixture in the skillet. Serve and Enjoy!