Mummy Hot Dogs
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
- 12 Hot Dogs
- 1-2 Cans Refrigerated Ginger Evans Crescent Rolls
- 1 Egg
- On the side Mustard or Ketchup
- Preheat the oven to 375F
- Roll out the dough very thin, then use a pizza cutter or knife to cut skinny strips of dough. Wrap each hotdog. Leave a little bit of open space around the "face" of the mummy. Tuck the end underneath the mummy dog (so that it doesn't unravel.)
- Repeat with all hotdogs. Lay them all on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or baking mat.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg with 1 tablespoon of water. Using a pastry brush, lightly brush the glaze all over the top of each mummy dog.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, until the dough is nice and golden brown.
- Before serving, dog the mummy dogs with a little mustard or ketchup for the "eyes."