Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30-40 minutes
- For brownie batter:
- 1 Box Ginger Evans Chocolate Chunk or Chewy Brownie Mix
- 3 Tbsp. – ¼ Cup Water
- ½ - ⅔ Cup Medeiros Vegetable Oil
- 2 Good Nature Eggs
- For turtle topping:
- 1 can Ginger Evans Chocolate Frosting, as needed
- About 1 cup Nutsome Whole Pecans, toasted
- 1 jar World’s Fair Caramel Sauce, as needed
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Grease a 9x9-inch baking dish and set aside.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions (there are slight differences in the amount of oil and water used, depending on which brownie mix is being used).
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast the pecans in a dry pan over medium heat until fragrant, about 2-3 minutes. Stir often.
- Let brownies completely cool before adding turtle toppings. Spread on frosting, top with desired amount of pecans and generous drizzles of caramel sauce.