Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 35-40 minutes
- For brownie batter:
- 1 box Ginger Evans chocolate chunk or chewy brownie mix
- 3 Tbsp. – ¼ cup water
- ½ - ⅔ cup Medeiros vegetable oil
- 2 Good Nature eggs
- For turtle topping:
- Ginger Evans chocolate frosting
- Nutsome Whole pecans, toasted
- World’s Fair caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Grease a 9x9-inch baking dish and set aside.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions and pour into baking dish.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast the pecans in a dry pan over medium heat until fragrant, about 2-3 minutes. Stir often.
- Let brownies completely cool before adding turtle toppings. Spread on frosting, top with desired amount of pecans and generous drizzles of caramel sauce.