Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 medium apples, sliced thin
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp raw sugar (for sprinkling)
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Gently roll out room-temperature pie crust onto a baking stone (or a baking sheet lined with parchment paper).
- In a large bowl, gently mix the fruit, sugar, and cornstarch.
- Using a slotted spoon, add the fruit mixture to the center of the pie crust, leaving about a 2-inch border around the edges.
- Gently fold up the pie crust over the fruit and pinch it into pleats.
- Brush the egg onto the crust and sprinkle with raw sugar.
- Bake until crust is lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with frozen whipped topping or enjoy at room temperature.