Spooky Green Cupcakes
Prep Time 10
Cook Time 25
- 1 Box Whole Cake Mix
- 1 Package Green Food Coloring
- 1/2 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Package Orange Cupcake Liners
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Make cake mix according to package directions. Add 4-6 drops of green food coloring to the cake mix until the mixture is a vibrant green.
- Take a muffin tin and line with orange cupcake liners. Pour cake mix in each cupcake liner until 2/3 full.
- Bake for about 18-20 minutes, remove from oven and sprinkle a few chocolate morsels on top of each muffin. Bake for 4-5 minutes more.
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 5-10 minutes before serving.