Serves Yields 32 cookies
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
- 1 package Ginger Evans White Cake Mix
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the cake mix, melted butter, egg and pumpkin pie spice in a mixing bowl. Mix until soft dough forms. Let dough sit at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Shape the dough into 1-inch dough balls.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the sugar and cinnamon. Roll each dough ball into the cinnamon-sugar.
- Place dough balls 2-inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 12-14 minutes. Transfer cookies to a cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container.