Red Velvet Cookies
Prep Time 0
Cook Time 13 minutes
- 1 box Red Velvet Cake Mix
- ½ c. cooking oil
- 1 egg
- 1 t. vanilla
- ¼ c. white chocolate chips
- 5 crushed peppermint candies
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix the cake mix, oil, egg and vanilla in a bowl until smooth.
- Roll the dough into balls 1 inch in diameter and put on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 12 minutes, until browned on the bottom.
- Let cookies cool on a wire rack.
- Heat the chocolate chips in a plastic bag in the microwave, 20 seconds at a time until melted.
- Cut off a corner of the bag and drizzle the white chocolate on the cookies.
- Sprinkle crushed peppermint candies on the chocolate.