Pumpkin Spiced Candied Nuts
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Serves Makes 2 cups
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
- 1 cup Nutsome walnuts
- 1 cup Nutsome pecan halves
- 1 tsp. Marcum pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp. Marcum chili powder
- Pinch Marcum cayenne pepper (optional)
- ¼ cup Ginger Evans brown sugar
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ tsp. Marcum vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. Marcum salt
- Preheat oven to 275 °F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all the ingredients except the walnuts and pecans in a small bowl; set aside.
- In a large sauce pan, toast the nuts over medium heat for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the spice mixture into the pan and stir constantly for 15 seconds, making sure all the nuts are coated.
- Spread the nuts onto the prepared pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.