Pretzel Reindeer and Pretzel Wreaths
Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time Varies
Cook Time 0 minutes
- J.Higgs mini twist pretzels, as needed
- 1 cup Ginger Evans semi-sweet chocolate morsels (more or less, as needed)
- 1 cup Ginger Evans white chocolate morsels (more or less, as needed)
- Green food coloring
- Red candy-coated chocolates
- White round sprinkles
- Various sprinkles, as desired
- Line a baking sheet pan with wax paper.
- Add the semi-sweet chocolate morsels and white chocolate morsels to two separate microwave safe bowls.
- Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring well between each interval, until fully melted and smooth. Add a few drops of green food coloring into the white chocolate and stir well.
- Use melted semi-sweet morsels for the reindeer. Place mini twist pretzels on a sheet pan & use a small spoon to fill center of the pretzel entirely with chocolate. Place a red candy-coated chocolate at the narrow end of the pretzel for the reindeer nose
- Add white sprinkles for the eyes. Break another pretzel into smaller pieces and press into the chocolate for the reindeer antlers.
- Use melted white chocolate morsels for the wreaths. Dip the narrow end into the chocolate so that it is about two-thirds of the way coated; place on pan.
- Dip another 5-6 pretzels and arrange them, overlapping, in a circular pattern. Decorate with sprinkles.
- Allow reindeer and wreaths to fully set before enjoying. Store in airtight container.