Peppermint Brownie Bites
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 0
- 1 Box Ginger Evans Brownie Mix (of choice)
- 2/3 Cups Vegetable Oil
- 2 Grade A Large Eggs
- 1/4 Tsp Peppermint Extract
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 3-5 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- Desired Amount of Candy Canes
- Box of Wax Paper
- Prepare Ginger Evans Brownie Mix according to box. Let brownies cool.
- Cut brownies into squares and place on a cooling rack with wax paper underneath.
- Prepare Glaze: 1 cup powdered sugar, 3-5 TBSP Heavy Cream and 1/4 tsp of peppermint extract. Stir together sugar and enough cream to make a spreadable glaze.
- Drizzle a thin layer of glaze on top of each brownie square and sprinkle with crushed candies.
- Let dry completely on racks.