Recipe Courtesy of Save A Lot Test Kitchen
Prep Time 20 minutes + 1 hour chill time
Cook Time 0 Minutes
- 1 (3.4-oz.) package Ginger Evans vanilla instant pudding
- ¾ cup Coburn Farms milk
- ⅓ cup Nutsome creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups Coburn Farms creamy whip topping, thawed
- ¼ cup Bramleys’s strawberry jam
- 1 ½ cups fresh diced strawberries
- 6 Sunny’s graham crackers, crumbled
- ¾ cups Nutsome cocktail peanuts
- Add the pudding mix and milk to a large bowl and mix vigorously for 2 minutes. Add the peanut butter and mix until well combined with the pudding. Mixture will be thick. Gently fold in the creamy whip.
- In a separate bowl, combine the jam with the strawberries.
- To build the parfaits, add 2 tablespoons strawberry mixture to the bottom of 6 parfait glasses, top with 2 tablespoons of graham cracker crumbs and 1 Tablespoon of peanuts. Distribute the peanut butter mixture evenly amongst each glass (about ⅔ cup),
- followed by the remaining strawberries. Chill for 1 hour.
- Top the parfaits with the remaining graham cracker crumbs and peanuts before serving.