Ooey Monster Eye Cookies
Prep Time Overnight
Cook Time 10 minutes
- 2, 8oz Packages Coburn Farms Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 2 Sticks Home Churned Unsalted Butter, room temperature
- 2 Grade A Large Eggs
- 2 Packages Yellow Cake Mix
- Add As Needed; Sugar Eye Balls
- Roll Dough In; Powdered Sugar
- A Few Drops; Green Food Coloring
NotesTo make the candy eye balls bloody : Take red food coloring and a tooth pick, then draw wavy lines on the white part of the eye for an added scare!
- Before you start make sure your cream cheese, butter and eggs are at room temperature.
- Combine all the ingredients except the confectioners sugar and food coloring.
- Kneed with hands until well combined. Once combined - kneed in the green food coloring until you've reached your desired color.
- Let the dough sit in the fridge covered overnight.
- Roll the dough into small balls and dip/roll into confectioners sugar.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10-11 minutes.
- While warm, push eye balls into the center or all over the cookie.