No-Bake Gingerbread Cheesecake
Prep Time 15 minutes + 6 hours chill time
Cook Time 0 minutes
- 1 (8-oz.) block Coburn Farms cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Coburn Farms heavy cream
- ½ cup Coburn Farms sour cream
- 1 ½ cups Pickwell Farms canned pumpkin
- 1 (3.4-oz.) Ginger Evans instant vanilla pudding mix
- ¼ cup Ginger Evans powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. Marcum pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (6-oz.) Ginger Evans graham cracker pie crust
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese, cream and sour cream until smooth.
- Add the pumpkin and continue beating until incorporated. Beat in the pudding mix, powdered sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Scrape the bottom of the bowl to ensure even mixing.
- Pour the cheesecake filling into the pie shell and chill for at least 6 hours or overnight.