No Bake Caramel Apple Pie
Prep Time 15
Cook Time 4 Hours
- 1 Ginger Evans Pie Crust
- 3 Green Apples
- 1/4 Cup World's Fair Caramel Topping
- 15-20 Mini Snickers, Chopped
- 2 1/2 Cups, softened Whipped Topping
- 1/4 Cup Coburn Farms Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 oz Coburn Farms Cream Cheese, Softened
- Cut Snickers and green apples into bite sized pieces. Spread Snickers on bottom of pie crust and then layer the apples on top of the Snickers. Drizzle Caramel on Top.
- Combine cool whip, softened cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk together in a small bowl, mix. Spread mixture on top of apples and Snickers. Drizzle with caramel topping and a few more snickers.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours. Take out about 5 minutes before serving and top with fresh apple slices. Enjoy!
- Note: To keep the apples from browning, toss them in a dash of lemon juice before adding them to the pie crust.