Prep Time 10
Cook Time 30
- 2 Clear Drinking Glasses
- 1 Package Orange Food Coloring
- 1 Package Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 Cup Whipped Cream
- 1 Package Jumbo Marshmallows
- 1 Package Fudge Frosting
- Bake brownies according to package directions. Let cool, then cut into cubes.
- In a small bowl, mix whipped cream and orange food coloring together until evenly mixed. (The coloring should be a solid orange color.)
- Spoon orange whipped cream into one clear glass until the bottom is evenly coated. Next, place brownie cubes on top of the orange whipped cream in the glass. Spoon more whipped cream on top of the brownie cubes.
- Last, place two marshmallows on top of the whipped cream layer for eyeballs. With brown frosting, make pupils on the marshmallow "eyes"